Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas ...and Thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the bloggers and beekeeper bloggers out there.


Thank you for the interaction and comments. Thank you for sharing your joys, trials and tribulations with the bees.




We learn from our mistakes. Thanks for your warnings and advice on what worked or what didn't.



We learn from what worked too!



Thanks for your suggestions and how to information.



Thanks that you were willing to spend time to help a stranger (mind you a stranger who is as obsessed about bees as you are) :)



I'm working on my list of 10 things I learned about bees 'last year'. But it'll be more than 10 things! What would you say are the 5 or 10 top things you learned from the bees this year?



Wishing you every success in 2010 and that all your bees are gentle but great producers.



Barbara

8 comments:

The Beneficial Bee said...

Thanks to you too Barbara. I'm always saying to Glenn, "Well, Barbara does this or that with her bees." I learn so much from you blog! Merry Christmas! Jess

evangelos naxios said...

Thanks to you too Barbara,I thanks! From Greece and Katerini,Merry Christmans and Happy New Year!!!

Kat said...

I have learned so much about bees, and I am not a beekeeper! But I love your blog. Thanks to you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from North Carolina, Barbara!

One thing I've learned is that beekeeping is a "hurry up and wait" process -- you certainly can't rush -- the bees aren't -- so why should you?

That..and take your time to avoid those stings.

I learn something everytime I read your blog, and I thank you for all you share with the rest of us!

Happy Holidays!

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas! You were one of the first to comment on Walter Bee and I was so excited to find someone else in the world who loved bees as much as I do. It's been fun getting to know you and others throughout the year and I always appreciate your comments.

Wonder what new adventures in beekeeping 2010 will bring for us? Can't wait to see. Hope it's all good! Happy New Year...

Lynn

Cliff W said...

Happy Christmas Barbara,

As my first year with bees, everthing's been new to me. In fact, we were discussing last night about our highlights of 2009 and learning about beekeeping, making new friends and eventually getting a hive was up there in the top 3. I guess the most important thing I learned was to try to re-educate myself in thinking in a more naturalistic way - in harmony with nature. Not so much as a "top tip" but something I have learnt is to observe the natural world that goes past each day; the change of the seasons and the effect on the flora all around us. Really looking forward to 2010 just to see if I have learnt as much as I thought. Take care and Happy holidays from Ireland, Cliff

ΜΕΝΤΕΣΙΔΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ said...

Dear Barbara Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

İlhami Uyar said...

I wish you happy years.